SDHH-Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP)
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT, DISTRICT HEAD QUARTERS, MAHABUBNAGAR, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP)
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP) was established with effect from 2nd June 2014 upon bifurcation of United State of Andhra Pradesh in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States separately (the Organization was established under an act of legislation enacting an act No.29 of 1986 solely to manage secondary level hospitals in the State. 159 hospitals were developed under World Bank funding during 1995-02. They were provided with new buildings, minor & major equipment. Staff was given training in skill up-dation to better manage the hospitals and provide patient care) Subsequently some Primary Health Centres were transferred to secondary care.
(TVVP for CARE, COMFORT & COURTESY)
TVVP plans, monitors, guides, supports and evaluates both physical and financial aspects in the following areas at all the secondary hospitals that are under its control:
- Maintenance of hospital buildings and sanitation
- Provision, maintenance & supervision of major & minor equipment
- Provision of drugs & consumables
- Service Matters of all its employees like, Promotions, Seniority, Transfers & Postings, Trainings, Disciplinary proceedings, etc.
- Review of Hospitals performance
- Allocating finances
TVVP hospitals provide the Outpatient services, Inpatient services (including emergency & surgical), Diagnostic services and Laboratory services. Along with the Primary Health Centres and Teaching hospitals (Tertiary Hospitals) these hospitals act as a platform for implementation of various National Health Programs like Malaria, Tuberculosis, Family Welfare, AIDS, etc.
- The Area Hospitals(AH) provides service with 100 beds with clinical specialties like Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Anes., General Medicine, General Surgery, ENT, Ortho, Opthal, Pahtalogy and Dental
- The Community Health Centres(CHC) with 30-50 beds with clinical specialties Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Anes., General Medicine, General Surgery.
These hospitals are provided with professional Staff (Doctors, Nurses, and paramedics) and medical equipment depending upon their service levels and bed strength. The drugs are provided to all the hospitals by the central drug stores under APHMHIDC as per the requirements specified by TVVP.
|S.No||Name of the Unit||Bed Strength|
|1||Area Hospital, Narayanpet||100|
Mobile Numbers of Head office and unit officers
|2||Dr.BhaskarNaik||Medical Officer||9704222495||CHC, Jadcherla|