Prohibition and Excise
DEPARTMENT OF PROHIBITION & EXCISE MAHABUBNAGAR DISTRICT :
JURISDICTION & ESTABLISHMENT :-
Mahabubnagar District is having  Stations,  Check Post functioning with consist of  Mandals. The above  Station House Offices jurisdiction is as below : –
|Sl No||Name of the Station||Name of the mandal|
|7||Chinna Chinta Kunta|
CHECK POST :-
Station House Office Narayanpet is having close border of Karnataka State, for that, one Excise Check Post is established & functioning at Krishna near Shakthinagar.
There are (2) Mobile Parties namely BMPP Narayanpet I & II are functioning in this District
STAFF PATTERN :-
Sanctioned and Working strength of O/o the District Prohn. & Excise Officer, Mahabubnagar
|Sl.No||Name of the cadre||Sanctioned||Working|
|1||Prohbition and Excise Superintendent, Mahabubnagar||1||1|
|2||Asst. Prohn. & Excise Supdt., Mahabubnagar||1||1|
|3||Asst. Public Prosecutor||1||1|
|4||Asst. Accounts Officer||1||1|
|6||Co-Operative Sr. Inspector||2||2|
Sanctioned and Working Strength of Excise Stations of Mahabubnagar District
|Sl. No||Name of the Station||P&EI||P&ESI||JA||P&EHC||P&EC||P&EI||P&ESI||JA||P&EHC||P&EC|
|6||Dist.Control Room, O/o DPEO, Mbnr||0||0||0||1||2||0||0||0||1||2|
|8||BMPP Narayanpet No.1||1||0||0||1||3||1||0||0||1||2|
|9||BMPP Narayanpet No.2||1||0||0||1||3||1||0||0||1||1|
III (a) ESTABLISHMENT OF A4 SHOPS FOR 2017-19
|Sl No||Name of the SHO||No. of Shops||Annual Licence fee for 2017-19 (Rs. in Lakhs)|
III (b) ESTABLISHMENT OF 2B LICENCES ( BARS ) FOR 2017-18
|Sl No||Name of the SHO||No. of 2B Bars>||Annual Licence Fee for 2017-18 (Rs. in Lakhs)|
III (c) ESTABLISHMENT OF C-1 LICENCES ( CLUB ) FOR 2017-18
|Sl No>||Name of the SHO||No. of 2B Bars</th||Annual Licence Fee for 2017-18 (Rs Lakhs)|
III (d) TODDY SHOPS SANCTIONED & RENTALS FOR 2017-18.
|Sl No||Name of the SHO||No. of TCS Shops Sanctioned for 2017-18||No. of TFT Shops Sanctioned for 2017-18||Annual Licence fee TCS + TFT for 2017-18 (Rs. in Lakhs)|
There are 26 Mandals in Mahabubnagar District. In each and every Mandal plantation of tress is being gone on. As per latest information received online under R23.7A TKHH village level plan 2017-2018. (As per Estimation Generation) 4,68,664 Eetha sapling were planted in the year 2017-18, to Control the adulteration of toddy.
REHABILITATION OF ID SELLERS:
It is submitted that, in pursuance of the instructions of the Govt. and Commissioner of Proh. & Excise, Telangana State issued from time to time, in Mahabubnagar District the rehabilitation programme is taken up and prepared a list of the areas, people indulging in the ID crime.
The Govt. have given financial assistance to ID sellers under Rehabilitation programme and unit cost is Rs.1,00,000/- and subsidy given by the Govt. for Rs.80,000/- under sub-plan and crucial balance fund and remaining Rs.20,000/- is Bank Loan/ Beneficiaries contribution, i.e., 80 % subsidy given to the Beneficiary. The details are as under:-
|SL. No||Caste||No. of Beneficeries Identified and Applied||Total No.of Beneficiaries selected||Cheques issued||Balance>|
The Collector & District Magistrate, Mahabubnagar has issued instructions as under:-
- RTO Mahabubnagar is instructed to look into licences and permit to be issued, quotations to be obtained and finalise the grounding work.
- Joint Director, Animal Husbandry is instructed to take immediate necessary action to Estimate, procure, process for purchase of Sheep, Cow, Buffalow , to give to the selected beneficiaries.
- District Rural Development Officer is instructed to is instructed to take immediate necessary action to Estimate, procure, process for purchase for establishment of Floor Mills, Wet Grinders, Tailoring/embroidering materials, Bakery, General Stores, Chicken Centres, Hotel, Mutton Shop, Mobile Shop, Station & Papers shops , to give to the selected beneficiaries.
- District Ground Water Officer is instructed to is instructed to take immediate necessary action to Estimate, procure, process for purchase for establishment of Bore Wells with Submergible pumps , to give to the selected beneficiaries.
- General Manager, Industries is instructed to is instructed to take immediate necessary action to Estimate, procure, process for purchase for establishment of Electrical Shop, Centring work material, Ten House and welding shop etc., to give to the selected beneficiaries
All Welfare Departments to keep in touch with all the concerned Officers and prepare the
proceedings for issue to the selected beneficiaries and report day to progress from time to time.
The District Collector has issued further instructions as under :-
- To identify and prepare the list of persons involved in Sale of Gudumba CrimeCaste-wise, i.e., B.C., ST., SC and Minority along with COR & Panchanama.
- Welfare Departments to verify the details of persons involved in the crime, i.e., to verify the Aadhaar Card, Resident proof, COR etc., Financial status.
- After verification, the final list to be sent to the concerned with the approval of the District Collector.
- To received the applications from the beneficiaries.
Hence, all the above officers concerned were instructed to complete the process to issue checks to give financial assistance to the beneficiaries.