Agriculture Departmental activities:
I . Organisation of Field Days
- Implementation of Strategy with reference to gaps identified in
- Use of Organic Manure/ Green Manure
- Fertilisation Application including micronutrients as per Soil test data
- Excess Nitrogen use reduction
- Balancing P&K Fertilizers.
- Bio fertilisers Use
- IPM Concept
- Bio Agents use
- Reduction in Pesticide usage
- Adoption Water management
- Crop substitution cropping intensity
III. Crop cuts and Evaluation in relation to bench mark productivity on Day/Joining and Productivity on crop cuts at end of season/Year.
- Quality Control ( No. of Raids , No. of Siezed , no of cases filed.)
V . Crisis Forecast and Management.
- General credibility with the Farmers.